We have all seen those aesthetic-looking bedrooms on our while scrolling through on Instagram or Pinterest. One of how you can achieve that look is by using the right combination of furniture. Wooden furniture can be a great way to add warmth and elegance to a bedroom and create a luxurious feel. Explore the wide range of sofa bed with Wood Age sofa cum bed, the best wooden furniture in Delhi.
Why Wooden furniture?
When it comes to aesthetics, wooden furniture can offer several advantages:
- Natural Beauty: Wood is a natural material that has a unique grain pattern and gives you a variety of options to choose from. For example, oak and maple have a tight grain pattern and a light colour, while cherry and mahogany have a rich, reddish colour and a more open grain pattern.
- Durability: Wooden furniture has a timeless quality; it never goes out of style. Properly cared for, our wooden furniture can last for many years, and even decades. Check our website for sofa cum bed prices for the most durable wooden furniture in Delhi.
- Flexibility: Wooden furniture can also be used in both traditional and modern spaces, as well as in different rooms in the house. Our L shape sofa cum bed is the best for flexible usage.
Ways to make your bedroom look luxurious:
- Invest in high-quality wooden furniture. We provide the highest quality wooden furniture in Delhi that is well-made and finished with attention to detail. We ensure that the furniture will last for years and continue to look beautiful.
- Use natural finishes of wood, such as oil or wax, that can enhance the beauty of the wood grain and add warmth to the room. Avoid using over-glossy or painted finishes as they can look artificial.
- Add a large wooden bed or armoire as a statement piece in the room. An L-shaped sofa cum bed can be a great addition to a bedroom when paired with wooden furniture, as it can help create a cohesive and luxurious look. Check our website for sofa cum bed price, double sofa cum bed price, and L shape sofa cum bed price.
- Mix and match different types of wood to create an interesting and visually appealing look. Along with that use warm colours, such as beige, tan and brown, to compliment the wood and create a cozy atmosphere. Don’t forget to add some lamps in the room, as they provide ambient lighting.
- Finally, you can consider adding a wooden headboard, which can add a touch of elegance and a focal point to the room.
Ultimately, the best way to create a luxurious bedroom will depend on your style and preference. It is important to create a space that feels comfortable, relaxing, and reflective of your own personal taste. Many people consider wood as a reflection of status, and consider it to be premium. Get the most premium quality wooden furniture in Delhi at Wood Age.
Most of the times Sofa Beds are preferred over Sofas only because of need-based reasons but I hope by the end of this article we all can agree that this piece of furniture is intact a blessing in disguise!
Myth 1 – They are Boxy A common misconception is that sofa cum beds are boxy, tend to look heavy on the eyes, and make spaces look cramped up. It is also believed that they are not as aesthetically appealing. The truth, however, is that while there are a lot of those ones out there in the market, one can always opt for more minimalistic and contemporary ones. Sleek and sharp structures that are raised from the floor with exposed legs give the illusion of a bigger space and can help take a small living room from claustrophobic to spacious.
Myth 2 – Not comfortable to Sit and Sleep. It is often believed that neither can one sleep comfortably nor enjoy the seating experience in the case of Sofa cum Beds. Just as any other couch, one can choose between how firm or soft the seating and the back need to be to reach the ideal level of comfort. Modern-day sofa beds ensure a comfortable sleeping experience for when it’s required and those at standard bed heights with fitted mattresses are even good for everyday usage.
Myth 3 – They can never be true replacements for sofas in living rooms Gone are the days when sofa beds were bulky and heavy. Contemporary ones are as elegant and svelte as their non bed sofa counterparts. From couches to L-shaped sofa cum beds to Chesterfield designs, they come in all shapes and sizes to suit your space and design. For a more luxurious setting, the fabric can be switched with leather.
Myth 4 – They are just for Guests Smaller spaces often come with their own set of challenges, and an intelligent piece of furniture lets you save space and make the most out of your small rooms. Apart from looking like just any other sofa, they provide added convenience like extra storage and some even with pop-up tables, lounging options, headrests, etc. A well-designed Sofa bed ensures your space is both stylish and efficient.
Myth 5 – Not Durable Like any other piece of furniture, the durability of a Sofa bed depends on the hardware, mechanisms, and the raw materials that have gone into making it and so the quality of what you’re getting really matters. You can think of it as an investment where instead of buying two pieces of furniture, you’re getting a single one that works as both.
At Woodage, you can get modern, trendy sofa cum beds at an affordable price. We present a wide range of sofa cum beds like Single sofa cum bed, double sofa cum bed and many more. Shop now to take advantage of the exciting deals.